MEshed.




#TheEXOrDIUMinMalaysia memories will never be forgotten
October 27, 2017 | 11:15 AM | 0 Ask
Hellooooo...

Well i wasnt here for 7 months already since the last time i'm here was on march. It wasnt bcs i/m lazy or what. It just bcs of some circumstances that i have such as a very very slow connection wifi at my college. I didnt say i wasnt appreciate the commodities there but thats actually what i'm trying to say. Soooo, its October now. Oct 28. 2017 which is 2 days before my 20th birthday. As promise before, i'm going to tell you guys about my first ever experience watching EXO members right infront of my face.

Basically, on March 18, i went to #EXOrDIUMinMalaysia and taking the rockzone M ticket which is the middle and most front zone. The nearest zone to the stage! Its actually have been my dream to be in that zone since the last #EXOluXioninMalaysia on 2016. Since during EXOluXion i can only see them through the screen, so i've decided to take the rockzone for EXOrDIUM this year and i did! I was super excited and got to say that i'm soooo nervous at the same time.

A day before, which was on March 17, me and a friend of mine, i mean my colleague, take a morning bus all the way from Raub heading to KL. We arrived around 11 maybe but need to go to Sunway Velocity Mall first since she wants to take her ticket which she bought last minute from a person who cant make it. After that, we going straight to Stadium Merdeka and stay there. We dont even booked a hotel bcs we've planned to overnight there. And yes ofc we are the first one in line! That night, i cant even sleep bcs the spotlight was sooooo bright and i was like; "hello spotlight i need to take a nap bcs i need lots of energy for my abangs tomorrow" But in the end, i spent my whole night with my phone uwa

On the morning, around 5 a.m, my friend and i went to a fangirl buddies room. And by mean went is we are walking in the morning with our almost close eyes. We just meant to meet them and dont ask me why. So while waiting for subuh, i take a super short nap on their beds. The same thing goes to my friend. After prayers, i take a shower and we straightly go back to the venue. And at that time, there already soooo many people queuing and i'm so shocked!

this is the scenery on that morning 
I'm just too lazy to even tell you guys every single thing that happen on that day. It was a very very tough day since i need to struggle to secure my place which is the first in line. Andddd, when it raining cats and dogs at the venue. I honestly cant describe what i feel at that time. I feel like giving up but since i do all this for EXO, then i decide to not give up. And all of the struggles that i've went through starting from the ticketing day, to counting days before concert, to a night before concert and finally on the concert day are all WORTH IT. I'm glad of myself and i'm glad for EXO too. So, heres some photos during the concert day and all the creds goes to me and my shaking hands and also my IPhone 6 camera. You guys have done a great job congrats!











One thing i can tell you guys is, my ultimate bias on that concert day was absolutely Baekhyun. He frequently come dancing right infront of me, staring straight to my camera and ofc my eyes, and he smiles million times at me. I know i'm not the only one since he just cant take off his eyes from his aeris. We all know how much he loves us right? And tbh i got to have eye contact with 5/8 of the members either direct or indirect. Ahhh the best thing that happen to me on that day was;


Uri leadernim reply my hearteu. Sorry for the low quality picture. So, heres the story... It was during Lightsaber, when my phone battery was running out. I'm using my powerbank to charge my phone but i still fail to turn it on again. That time, Kai, D.O and Suho are the ones who dancing infront of me. And during a short break which i mean during the music was playing and they are not dancing, Suho look at me randomly and for me ofc i wanna make him notice me. So, i'm thinking so hard whether i need to give him hearteu or not. After some short moments of thinking, i decide to call him "Suho-yaaa" and give him hearteu. For him; who didnt look at me at that time, suddenly turns his head and look at me, and gives me a very very sweet smile, AND REPLIES MY HEARTEU! He replied me ohmygod i'm so dead i swear. And, he even pointed his finger at me. Tf abang, do you want me to die on the spot?? And then,, me and my two friends were screaming "ohmygod ohmygod" for like idk how many million of times.

I think this will be the end. But last word from me, if you ever want to go to a concert, please take the rockzone area. Bcs eventhough you need to stand up for the whole 3 hours concert, it will be worth it. Bcs usually the members fanservice to those fans in the rockzone will be a little bit special since you are the closest to them. And i gotta admit, i'll be taking the middle rockzone area again next year if EXO come here again for their next concert tour. It was totally an unforgettable moment in my life.

If you guys ever need to watch my fancams during the concert, kindly go to my youtube channel.
Thank you for reading.

xx