MEshed.




I'm going to #WannaOneinKL
January 7, 2018 | 2:53 PM | 0 Ask
January 8, 2018

Hi its already 2018! I guess it wasnt too late for me to wish. Soooo, Happy New Year! Since its new year, I didnt get that much freedom as how I used to have before this. Bcs I am currently having my finals for my final semester of diploma. I'm going to graduate after this. And ofc I'll continue for bachelor. I am so sorry bcs I left my blog hanging again. I was silence for awhile due to my commitments in study. 

Just to let you guys know, I am just finished my second paper yesterday and I have another 4 papers waiting for me. I'll be finished on January 25 which is around 17 days more? However, I will be joining Wanna One first fanmeeting in Malaysia, Wanna Be Loved on January 19 at Stadium Negara. Yes, I know I didnt even finished my finals yet at that time. But, you know the urge to meet my another 11 boys is soooo high?? Since 2018 is their last year being together as Wanna One members, so I'm not sure whether they'll come back to Malaysia again next time. Theres rumors saying that they'll come again for concert on July or August but nothing was confirmed yet. So, since this fanmeeting has been confirmed, and it will happen it just 11 days, I think I should go meet them. Before I regret it for not being able to meet them. If the concert has been confirm after this, I might think first whether to go or not. But obviously how can I resist them? Most probably I'll go to the concert to meet them.... again. 

Its not easy to get the ticket for the fanmeet. I didnt go to the ticket launch bcs at first I'm thinking of not going but I suddenly change my mind and decide to go lmao lame me. I keep checking on the official hashtag at twitter searching if there might be people who want to resell their ticket. And yes, there are some of them who resells the ticket. However, the price they offer was 100000000x higher than the original price. Imagine the original price for rockzone is around RM500 and they sell it for like; RM1k, RM2k bitch what u doin? If people sell it for RM700, RM800 I didnt want to buy, what makes you think I'll buy yours?

I know your queue number might be less than 100 but he0l u gotta be kidding me for selling the cheap ticket for that kind of prices! At this time, I am honestly say that I almost give up on finding the ticket and I'm planning to cancel my plan to go to the event. However, (again) ticketcharge finally add some vip, rockzone and cat1 tickets /wuhuuuu/ but its not easy too actually. I didnt have ticketcharge account and I need to ask a mutual wannable to help me in getting the ticket since she has the rockzone r in her basket (at ticketcharge website). She asks me to pay RM60 for the service charge somehow. Well nvm at least thats better than I need to pay RM1k for a ticket. Even EXO's ticket concert isnt that expensive pft.

So, yes till we meet on next next Friday at the venue. I hope something good will happen to me on that day since I've struggle a lot in getting the ticket. You dont know how did I beg people to help me purchasing the ticket lol. 

I'm going to meet my Kang Daniel and Hwang Minhyun later yay
Thank you.
As usual, I'll update about the event later when I'm free. So, just wait...